SE HABLA ESPAÑOL
Len Langham Roof is a licensed REALTOR and is native to Texas and the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. This has helped her to become familiar with the assets that surrounding communities have to offer. Len’s professional background is in Marketing Communications and she is bilingual in Spanish.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Listening and Leading: Len listens to her clients and asks targeted questions to help them turn their dream home into a reality.
• Effective Communication: Since 1999, Len has had a professional career in Marketing. This has given her the opportunity to work with people of varying cultural, economic and social backgrounds. She is a strong advocate for her clients and works closely with them to effectively communicate their wants and needs to prospective buyers and sellers.
• Protecting Investments: As a homeowner herself, Len enjoys helping her clients learn how to protect their new investment. She provides resources and recommendations on home maintenance schedules and easy tips on how to care for a home.
Len is the mother of two and is involved as a volunteer and fan with her children’s activities in football, baseball and band. Some of her volunteer time has been dedicated to area organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, Leadership Arlington, 4H, Arlington Southwest Little League, The Optimist Club, Mission Arlington, The American Heart Association and the Komen 3-Day Race for a Cure. Her hobbies include public speaking, travel, fitness, DIY projects and skydiving.
Len has a passion for learning and holds degrees in the following areas:
• Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (The University of Texas at Austin)
• Master of Science in Health Administration (Texas State University)
• Master of Business Administration (The University of Texas at Arlington)