Collette McDonald Real Estate Agent in Atlanta, GA
A professional dynamo, Collette McDonald is widely recognized for her in-depth knowledge of the entire metro Atlanta real estate market. Collette grew up in Wisconsin and moved to Atlanta in 1995. Her direct, engaged and charismatic personality shines through in her work as a REALTOR®, local community advocate, television expert and small business owner.
About Collette McDonald:
- Over $200 Million in Real Estate Sales
- $41 Million Sold in 2015; List to Sold Price Ratio = 99%
- Inaugural Member, 2015 Titan Club, RE/MAX of Georgia
- #1 Team RE/MAX Around Atlanta Realty 2013-2016
- #1 Brookhaven Agent 2013-2016
- Top 10% of All Metro Atlanta REALTORS® (ABR)
- ABR 2014 Phoenix Award; Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club Life Member
- In-depth knowledge of entire metro Atlanta real estate market; laser-sharp focus on Brookhaven, Sandy Springs, Decatur, Buckhead, and Dunwoody
- Official REALTOR® of the Atlanta Falcons Football Franchise 2013-2016
Top Ten Team 2016
Collette McDonald & Associates with RE/MAX Around Atlanta Realty was recently honored as #6 of the top ten RE/MAX teams in Georgia in 2016.