Hello! My name is Tori Myers and I've been in the industry since 2017. My mom, Kelly Sue Stonebreaker, and I started a team under our local Re/Max office and have been loving every moment! With her being in the business since 2003, I was able to gain knowledge based on experience moreover than books, which propelled my business and sales from year 1.
With three prior degrees from the College of Central Florida, all in Equine Studies, I personally thrive in the agricultural and land acquisition/sales side of the industry. Whether it's a 1 acre parcel, 82 acre ranch, or 50+ acre commercial acquisition, I pride myself in proficiency across the board.
Having purchased my first home at 20, and coming from a military/law enforcement family, there is a deep respect and niche for first time home buyers as well as military purchasers/sellers.
Our team is multi-facet and are capable of handling any purchase or sale from small 1/1 condos to luxury, high-end listings, and all things in between.
Current real estate accomplishments:
- 2022 (YTD) Platinum Club Team
- 2022 (YTD) 100% Club
- 2021 Re/Max Platinum Club Team
- 2021 Re/Max 100% Club
- 2020 Re/Max Platinum Club Team
- 2020 Re/Max 100% Club
- 2019 Re/Max Platinum Club Team
- 2019 Re/Max 100% Club
- 2019 "20 Under 40" Orlando Regional Realtors Association
- 2019 "Top 35 under 35" award from Orlando Real Producers
- 2018 Re/Max 100% Club
- 2018 Re/Max Platinum Club Team
- 2017 Re/Max Executive Club (Starting Year)