Meghan is an award winning, full-time REALTOR® with Re/Max ONE Realty, licensed in both PA and NJ. She specializes in residential real estate transactions in the Greater Philadelphia Area. After becoming licensed in 2013, Meghan’s career skyrocketed and she worked her way into being one of the TOP PRODUCING real estate agents in the area.
Meghan takes a consultative approach with clients, educating them about the entire real estate process, from beginning to end. Her clients’ needs always are her first priority and she advises them throughout the process to help them make smart financial decisions. Her focus is working with physicians and dentists and is part of the DRS, a national network of Realtors endorsed by the AMA, SOMA, AOA, AMSA as well as working with the Drexel University community.
Meghan is dedicated to her clients, an expert in the transaction process, a superior negotiator, and knowledgeable about local market trends. She is successful in this business because she loves what she does and loves helping clients meet their real estate goals.
● Director, Board of Governors, Drexel University
● Co-Chair Affinity Committee, Board of Governors, Drexel University
● Co-Chair, Real Estate Alumni Group, Drexel University
● Member, Leadership Council to the Athletic Director, Drexel University
● Chair, Women’s Basketball Alumni Association, Drexel University
● Preferred Realtor for Drexel University Homeowner Program
● DRS agent (member of the nationwide physician realtor network)
● CRS agent, certified residential specialist
● CNE agent, certified negotiations expert
Meghan is a native of South Jersey and lived in Philadelphia for over 15 years before settling in Collingswood, NJ with her family. She earned her BS/MS from Drexel University where she also competed as a Division I Women's Basketball Player and her MBA from Temple University in International Business and Finance.