Business, like life, is built on relationships; transactions come and go, but relationships last. Keeping strong relationships not only makes life more fulfilling, but in turn helps both my buyers and my sellers. By staying in touch and up to date, often times someone within my sphere knows something that I may not yet, and we can often find a buyer or seller for someone. Establishing a serviced based relationship before a professional one even begins, and by maintaining it long after the deal is done, is paramount to the client experience, and ultimately it will positively affect others within my sphere. I fully believe in serving my clients, giving them everything I have, thinking ahead, being creative, and always going the extra two miles.
• Born and raised in Rochester
• RE/MAX Platinum Award winning agent
• Over 56 Million SOLD
• Supported by a full-time licensed assistant
• Operating solely by referral
• Degree in Interior Design & Architecture
• Previously a professional designer managing construction crews