Price
$ 675,000
$ est. monthly payment
654 CR 473 Road, Lott, TX 76656  
  • 3 beds
  • 3 baths
  • 2,546 sqft
Price
$ 675,000

654 CR 473 Road, Lott, TX 76656 

  • 3 beds
  • 3 baths
  • 2,546 sqft
  • MLS# 191417
  • Days on site: 80

An ideal property for the gentleman rancher, this gorgeous 78.04 acre ranchette features a beautiful custom-built 2,500+ sq ft home with attached and oversized 4-car garage that includes a guest quarters with full bath, perfectly manicured grounds with a century-old live oak tree up front, all surrounded by multiple cross-fenced pastures of coastal grass and native central-Texas hardwoods. 
The property is 70% open and rolling with coastal grasses with the remaining 30% heavily wooded with oaks, elms and several huge native pecan trees along the Bone Branch Creek that traverses the southeast corner of the property. 
The ranchette is perfect for raising horses and/or cattle and offers exceptional deer hunting with multiple trophy bucks harvested by the owner over the past 20 years. There are also three stock tanks filled with fish.
 A rare find, the Bone Branch Creek Ranchette offers secluded county living within 30 minutes of downtown Waco or Temple/Belton.

  • Listing Type Single Family
  • Listing ID 191417
  • Bedrooms 3
  • Bathrooms 3
  • House Size 2,546 sqft
  • Lot Size 78.04 acres
  • Listing Status Active
  • Year Built 1995
  • County Falls County
  • Full Bath 3
  • Subdivision Montgomery D
  • Floors 1
  • Rooms 3.0
  • County School District Rosebud-Lott ISD
  • School District 1 Rosebud Primary
  • School District 3 Rosebud-Lott ISD
  • Taxes 6084.0
  • TaxYear 2017
Listing courtesy of Legacy Land & Ranches