473 CR 473, Lott, TX 76656  

78.04 acre ranchette features a beautiful custom-built 2,500+ sq ft home with attached and oversized 4-car garage that includes a guest quarters with full bath, surrounded by multiple cross-fenced pastures of coastal grass and native central-Texas hardwoods. The property is 70% open and rolling with coastal grasses with the remaining 30% heavily wooded along the Bone Branch Creek that traverses the southeast corner of the property. The ranchette is perfect for raising horses and or cattle and offers exceptional deer hunting with multiple trophy bucks harvested by the owner over the past 20 years. There are also three stock tanks filled with fish. Within 30 minutes of downtown Waco or Temple and Belton.

Read More
  • Listing Type Farm
  • Listing ID 14173426
  • Bedrooms 3
  • Bathrooms 3
  • House Size 2,546 sqft
  • Lot Size 50 Acres to 100 Acres
  • Listing Status Active
  • Year Built 1995
  • County Falls County
  • Full Bath 3
  • Subdivision Montgomery D
  • Floors 1
  • Garage 6.0
  • Rooms 4.0
  • County School District Rosebud-Lott ISD
  • School District 1 Lott
  • School District 2 Rosebud-Lott
  • School District 3 Rosebud-Lott
  • TaxID 33663
Listing courtesy of Legacy Land & Ranches

mortgage calculator

  1. Help
  2. Down Payment optional for VA Loans. No PMI is required.
    Help

    *This option is for a conforming mortgage. For amounts exceeding $484,350, you may need a jumbo mortgage.

  3. Help
  4. PMI

    Help
additional info
additional info

Houses for Sale Nearby