2392 MS Hwy 43,
Meticulously renovated within and without, this Circa 1856 two-story hosts 4BR/3BA (plus 2 half baths) all addressed with integrity and to historic preservation specifications. Recognized as the Armstrong Lee House, this 3280sf Greek Revival enjoys a 3 acre site in rural Arm community. House designated a Mississippi Landmark and listed on National Registry of Historic Places. A primary goal in the restoration was to preserve the original structure as faithfully as possible and to make this labor of love result in a habitat accommodating comfortable living (electricity, indoor plumbing and the like). Red barn/workshop adds authenticity to setting.
County School District