201 N Madison Ave,
Built in 1845, one of Eatonton's oldest residence. HOme was the first US Marshall's headquarters in Central Georgia, and was used during the Civil War as a hospital. The 2 story home has a wonderful front porch with large entry hall built 4 over 4. The front library has large murals painted of Brer Rabbitt characters. Home is in need of renovation to restore it to its finest.