10 Indian Carry Rd,
Own a piece of Adirondack history! The Chapel at Indian Carry was built circa 1888 by Champlain Presbytery. Indian Carry became a popular location for early settlers and served as portage between Upper Saranac Lake and the Racquette River. Level 4 acre parcel with beautiful mature growth pines. Much to offer from this location. Public access to Upper Saranac Lake via the Old Dock Rd and the trailhead for Axton Landing and the Stony Creek Ponds border this property.
County School District