TOP ORLANDO REALTOR: There's No Place Like YOUR Home!
"All of our dreams can come true if we just have the courage to pursue them."
When asked about her 15 year career in Residential Real Estate and what contributes to her success, Laura Leigh Wood replies, “I have learned through the years the technical and emotional process of buying and selling a home. I realize the magnitude of this event and love to see my clients achieve their goals, by listening attentively to what they need and putting those needs first. This is my job and I love it!
As a fifth generation Floridian she knows Central Florida very well. & works with Buyers and Sellers in the Greater Central Florida area with emphasis in Winter Springs, Winter Park, Oviedo, Longwood, Casselberry & Altamonte Springs.
Laura Leigh’s clients are her raving fans that continue to send their family, friends and colleagues to receive the same professional real estate service that they have realized.
Laura Leigh concedes that her best accomplishment has been her 2 sons, Thomas & Elliott, who are her greatest blessings!
• NAR: National Association of Realtors
• FAR: Florida Association of Realtors
• ORRA: Orlando Regional Realtor Association
• GRI: Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
• SFR / NAR: Short Sales and Foreclosures
- SRES / NAR: Seniors Real Estate Specialist
• ABR: Accredited Buyers Representative
• CRS: Certified Residential Specialist
• Former ORRA Educational Committee
• Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
• Rotary International; Winter Springs, Secretary
• Oviedo Winter Springs Chamber of Commerce
• Tuscawilla Country Club
• Sunshine Garden Club
• St Stephen Catholic Community
Proud Supporter of:
• The Children’s Miracle Network
• Hope Helps, Inc
• Pet Rescue by Judy
• Co-Chair: Winter Springs Got Talent
• Winter Springs’ Babe Ruth: Team Krush
• Former Chairperson for the City of Winter Springs Code Board
• Former Meals on Wheels Volunteer