QUALIFICATIONS SUMMARY: Experienced sales professional with 25 years in account management responsible for the conception, development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies through multiple media channels. Well-developed skills in cultivating relationships, qualifying, negotiating, problem solving, research analysis and closing. Critical thinker with the innate ability to nurture and create solutions to ensure client goals are satisfied and desired results achieved.
ReMAX RESULTS, St. Louis, Missouri 2017-present
- Responsible team member of growing office now ranked #1 in the area in sales volume, listings taken and listings sold, and highest percentage of list price to sale price ratio.
- Independent Contractor in charge of lead generation, lead follow-up, and sale production.
- Skilled in communication, negotiation, and persuasion: need versus benefit.
- Assuming role of Principle Office Broker from time to time when asked to contribute. Responsibilities include mentoring newer agents, monitoring negotiations, motivating, and keeping team members on ethical and legal paths to a successful transaction.
BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY ALLIANCE, St. Louis, Missouri 2003-2017
Sales, Investing, Consulting
- In top 10% of company Realtors and lifetime member of million-dollar sales club.
- Persistent networker identifying new markets and business development. Utilize social media platforms, blogging, website, and extensive network levels to attract new clientele increasing sales production by 80% in 2011.
- Prepare broker price opinions and arrange fee-based appraisals and inspections; a pro-active approach for client confidence promoting a smooth sales transaction.
- Purchasing agent for Ovation Partners, an alternative investment fund acquiring real property, renovating and leasing as cash flow asset. 35 single family house management position on frontier of growing to 200+ homes net worth $20m.
PANGEA DEVELOPMENT, L.L.C., St. Louis, Missouri 2006-present
- Conceive profitable land development opportunities in commercial, residential, and agricultural property and improve through LEED certified (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), conscientious and sustainable design.
- Directing principle investor developing a contemporary restaurant budgeted for $800k/year in sales; setting up an LLC, creating a business plan, partial financing, concept renderings, construction plans, local TIF application, lease negotiation.
- The Estates at Palmer Creek, a 48-lot planned community in Columbia Illinois; complete project estimated at $25M. Orchestrating all aspects of development by use of engineers, architects, utilities, governing bodies, investors, and builders.
- Discovered and managed Arbor Lake Estates, a 97-lot community in Edwardsville Illinois, valued at $35M; contracted with builder/developer/partner and City government over one year netting 1,000% profit.
SWANK AUDIO VISUALS, St. Louis, Missouri 1999-2003
Director of in-house Audio Visual Services
Sheraton St. Louis Hotel, Ritz-Carlton, Chase Park Plaza, Regal Riverfront.
- Consulted with local, national, and international corporations and event planners to plan professional seminars within show budgets of $300 - $30,000.
- Produced and implemented 3-4 events daily: corporate meetings, breakouts, company rollouts, parties, and presentations bringing $250k in annual sales.
- Scheduled salaried staff, union and technical personnel within budget and necessary capacities