• Kaye Hert began her Real Estate career in 2016, after her children were raised and out of the house. She specializes in residential, luxury real estate in the greater Scottsdale, Carefree, Cave Creek areas.
• Past pursuits include teaching middle- and high-school English, working for McCaw Cellular Communications, Inc. (Kirkland, WA) in Human Resources, recruiting, training, and corporate meeting planning, where she earned national recognition in their Circle of Excellence for 1991.
• While raising children, Kaye was actively involved in volunteering, most passionately with The Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, in Seattle, WA. She served 13 years in Chairperson roles and 6 years on the Executive Board for the Margaret E. Martindale Guild in event planning and fundraising.
• Kaye and her husband Paul are full time residents of Scottsdale, having relocated from Bellevue, WA
• Kaye enjoys being outside in the sunshine, playing tennis, cycling, hiking, staying fit and spending quality time with family and friends