Where Excellence Is The Standard, Not The Exception!
David started in the Real Estate business back in 1978, and over the past 38 years has had many exciting opportunities to experience the different aspects of the real estate business. Dave's commitment to excellence and his ability to maintain a winning attitude have given him success and the ability to excel in his business each step of the way.
Currently, David is Managing Broker and the Director of Education for RE/MAX Alliance Group, a real estate company with 7 offices and 300 agents in Sarasota and Manatee counties, Florida.
Dave actively lists and sells real estate as well as his management roles.
Dave has a strong belief in the family, and is considered to have a close knit family. His wife Nancy and he have been married for 41 years. They have two children, and Dave is a proud Pop Pop of four granddaughters.
Dave has Five Business Values that he holds as critical in all he does. They are:
1. Never be average - My desire is never to be considered run of the mill, mediocre, or average. Failures are remembered because they tried, the successful are remembered because they succeeded, but the average, the silent majority, are just forgotten. I will never be average ! I will be innovative in the marketplace, committed to being on the cutting edge and in the forefront of what is happening in the marketplace.
2. Committed to Excellence - In our society we have come to accept less than excellence as the norm. I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right. I am committed to doing and giving 110 % to whatever I choose to do. It does not mean that I am perfect, because I am not. But, it does mean that no less than excellence will be accepted, no matter how long it takes to achieve.
3. The Customer Must Be # 1 - Many Real Estate Agents believe that Real Estate is their product, yet it really isn't. Our product is in fact, SERVICE. That being true, my attitude is that the customer must be placed first, and that I work for the customer, they don't work for me. It is my number one priority to make the customer feel like they are number one, then and only then have I done my job.
4. Honesty And Integrity Are Placed Above All Else - I will never accept lying, cheating, stealing, or dishonesty as an acceptable way of doing business. It is not acceptable for this behavior toward a customer or anyone else. You can be assured that I will always be honest, fair, open, and deal with you with the highest level of integrity - that's my commitment to you.
5. Always Create Win - Win situations - Although it is often hard to achieve, it is always the goal that both parties always win in all situations. It is not acceptable for someone to have to loose in order for the other to win. I will always work to create a win – win for all involved.
Dave believes that his Business Values have been a large part of his success in the past, and they will continue to allow him to achieve tremendous success in the future.