Vannessa Castellanos
RE/MAX ALL-PRO
Agent Photo
Vannessa Castellanos RE/MAX ALL-PRO
3001 Rancho Vista Blvd, Palmdale, CA 93551
DRE License #: 01809431
Give us 2% of your trust, we will earn the other 98%!

I have been a resident of the Antelope Valley since 2003, born in Los Angeles and raised in the San Fernando Valley. I am fluent in both English and Spanish and became a licensed realtor in 2007. I have great customer service skills and I am detailed oriented. To ensure a positive experience for all of my past and future clients, I have developed a strong knowledge of real estate sales along with a background of over 13 years in lending. I look forward to working with you!

Read More

Skills

Languages:
ENGL, SPAN
Specialties:
CON, FP, INV, NEW, RELO

Experience At Your Fingertips