Jaime Meza, Associate
RE/MAX ALL-PRO
Agent Photo
Jaime Meza, Associate RE/MAX ALL-PRO
3001 Rancho Vista Blvd, Palmdale, CA 93551
CA DRE License #: 01747438
Give us 2% of your trust...We will earn the other 98%.

Team Meza (661) 228-0338 Hablamos Español: Jaime & Vannessa are a team with over 20 years combined experience in residential Real Estate. We are committed to provide superior customer service to all buyers and sellers. Why hire Team Meza? We provide a vast array of services rapidly and with great attention to detail. A tight-knit, experienced team can provide you with high quality, beneficial services that can bring real value to a transaction. Team Meza will align its resources to work with you towards all your goals. No deal is too small or too big, Call us to see if we are a fit for you! Hablamos Español Serving the Antelope Valley, San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valley.

Read More

Skills

Languages:
ENGL, SPAN
Specialties:
CON, FP, INV, LUX, MIL, NEW, OTHR, RELO, SS

Experience At Your Fingertips