I am uniquely qualified to help seniors through the process of selling and buying real estate and transitioning to new surroundings! With
backgrounds in healthcare and education, I have great compassion for my clients—especially those who are making life-changing decisions. Whether your ultimate decision is to remain in your current home (“aging in place”) or moving—I am a complete resource to help you understand all the possibilities so you can make an informed decision. In addition to my passion for helping people, I have also established a network of professionals who are qualified to help in all aspects of real estate sales, estate planning, tax implications, and transitioning to a different living environment. My willingness to obtain the SRES® designation, which required additional hours of study and continuing education, demonstrates my commitment to helping seniors obtain the best possible outcome when you move.
When you’re moving away from a familiar environment into a new situation, you want help from someone who:
- Listens to you carefully and understands your needs while paying meticulous attention to details
- Respects the emotional upheaval you are facing
- Knows the market for your home
- Understands the medical implications you may be facing
- Connects you with other professionals you can trust to help with estate planning and tax consequence
Maggie Coe, SRES®, your local expert! Call me at 267-994- 0647.