REMAX Hall of Fame
A Little About Linda
Buying or selling your home is an emotionally important and financially crucial transaction for you….too important to leave to chance. I can help you navigate the unknown territory with ease. With some 5,000 real estate agents in Naples, choosing the right one to represent you can be confusing. Following is my profile, so you will be more comfortable knowing the professional Realtor with whom you are working. That I will be competent to handle every detail of your property search, purchase, or sale, all the way though settlement.
* Unquestioned are my honesty, integrity, hard working ethics, commitments and diligence to offering the finest service for you.
* BS Degree in Marketing & Advertising, The American University, Washington, D.C.
* I have 44 years of professional experience working with the public. It’s all been people experience to assist my realty work today.
~ U.S. Congress Administrative Assistant.
~ Hospital Medical Social Services Coordinator.
~ Wholesale and retail business proprietor.
* Continued education in real estate to better serve you, receiving 3 designations.
~ Broker’s license
~ CRS: Certified Residential Specialist
(Most coveted earned by only 4% of all agents).
~ GRI: Graduate Realtor Institute
* Top RE/MAX Awards, having been with RE/MAX Realty Select almost 20 years. I am continually a "Top Producer" in my office.
~ RE/MAX Hall of Fame
~ One of Top 10 Agents in Florida
~ President's Club
* I am a full-time Realtor & have been for the 24 years Ed & I have lived in Naples.
* 2 offices completely computerized & automated at home & main office.
* Spanish spoken here. Full-time licensed extremely capable and pleasant assistant, Gina, to see to every detail is attended to and to be available for you in my absence.
* I manage and personally invest in my own business under the RE/MAX Balloon. Determining and directing all my own marketing and business plans, and therefore, have a bigger stake than most agents in the business to make sure that each customer becomes a satisfied client.
* I am a residential specialist from "Golf to Gulf", throughout the Naples area in land, single family and condominium sales.
* I donate a portion of every commission to CMN, Children’s Miracle Network, benefiting hospitalized children…meaning money from your transaction goes to help heal sick children.
* The finest compliment I can receive is repeat business or a referral from my friends and clients. Thank you for your trust and confidence.