Your positive, experienced partner for buying or selling a home you can trust:
• Thirty two years of dedication to Real Estate needs!
• Patience and persistence to obtain what YOU want
• Extremely knowledgeable and experienced including vacant land and homes large & small
• Good with government backed loans (VA, FHA, CalHAFA)
• Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
• Well connected from years of serving on the Board of Realtors
• A great resource. If I don't know, I know someone who does!
• Innovative marketing strategies to fit the property!
• Ability to target automatic home searches
• Communication and support through the entire process.
• Your family Realtor for life!
• TRUSTED: As police officer I came to trust Shanna with getting the correct information for our purchase of our first home! (Olivo and Mayela)
• GOAL ORIENTED: Kept us all on the direct track after reviewing multiple offers and found us the best one, getting everything done and closed on time. (Steve and Susan)
• ADVOCATE: Shanna is a champion of home owner rights and fair land use issues. She works for balance, helping save our farm use zoning. (Louie and Judy)
• KNOWLEDGEABLE: it doesn't matter what the question or problem, Shanna with her 32 years’ experience, finds the best answer with research and knowing who to ask (Yehuda and Amy)
• DILIGENT: Shanna made sure everything was completed on time. (Shawn)
• PATIENT: Downsizing is such a difficult time. Shanna helped me, taking time and I am so happy now! (Carol)
AWARDS AND HONORS
Mt Circle Foster Care Agency Award for the Foster Parent “Who went the Extra Mile”
Morgan Hill Parade Marshall for all the VIP’s who attend.
Deacon and Choir Member of the Presbyterian Church Santa Clara County Supervisors Award for” Making a Difference” South County REALTORS Alliance: Agent of the Year, Past Pres, Gov’t Affairs
REALTOR: Life Time Achievement Award
San Francisco State majoring in Education
Foster Care Specialty Training
Career Counseling Training
Certificates from the Board of Realtors