HELPING YOU FIND YOUR HOME SWEET HOME.
Thanks for starting your real estate search with me! My buyers and sellers gain a competitive edge by being well informed and well prepared to buy or sell in the ever-changing real estate market. I utilize the latest technologies and market research to exceed your expectations. More importantly I LISTEN, and that means I find solutions that are tailored to you. My philosophy is to treat each of my clients as I would expect to be treated – with honesty, kindness and earnestness.
Here's a little bit about me:
* Resident of South Fayette Township
* Member of REALTORS® Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
* Member of the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
* Member of the National Association of Realtors
* PROUD WIFE AND MOM with three children enrolled in South Fayette Schools (Lion Pride!)
* I have a Master's degree in Art History from Arizona State University, and a Bachelor's degree in Art History from Nazareth College of Rochester, New York.
* I worked at Carnegie Mellon University for 12 years as an Academic Advisor in the College of Fine Arts.
In the words of Andrew Carnegie, "MY HEART IS IN THE WORK." I have a passion for real estate and I love making my clients happy! You deserve to have a dedicated professional in your corner, and I will provide exceptional service from start to finish.