Serving you in North King and Snohomish Counties since 2002!
I am a rare Northwest native, raised in Duvall, WA, now living in Monroe. I started my real estate career in 2002 after discovering I really liked the intricacies of selling and buying our family home. I went on to receive my Managing Brokers license in 2006, managing over 30 agents and training new agents, all while continuing my busy real estate practice. In my spare time, you will find me watching my kids sports, gardening or cheering for the Seahawks!
I enjoy working with my clients to achieve their real estate goals. I work honestly and ethically and pride myself in providing outstanding customer service.
Work with me and you will find:
• A trusted resource for answers about the process
• Provide innovative marketing strategies
• Expertise about neighborhood features
• The ability to target home searches
• Strong negotiation skills
• Support through the closing and beyond