Ana Beckner is a full-time Realtor© and Broker Associate with RE/MAX Elite.
Ana Beckner’s extensive knowledge and experience in architecture provides her a unique view of the real estate market that she is able to share with her clients to help them make the best decisions for their needs and desires.
Based in Brevard county, Ana is the expert to help you with all your home buying and selling needs in Indialantic, Rockledge, Suntree, Viera, Melbourne, and Palm Bay. Specializing in residential sales and new builds, her multi-faceted expertise is of great benefit to her clients.
Ana enjoys taking a direct, hands on approach with her clients and is well supported by her superb office support staff and team at RE/MAX Elite.
Ana is a member in good standing of the Melbourne Association of REALTORS© (MAR), Florida Association of REALTORS© (FAR), and the National Association of REALTORS© (NAR), in addition to the Brevard Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Having lived in many parts of the world and USA, such as Sao Paulo, Miami, Houston, and Dallas, she has a strong ability to relate to and communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and understands the needs and concerns of clients who are relocating.
She is fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish, and proficient in French and Italian.
Ana’s passion and talent for real estate and architecture are in her genes! She comes from a family of artists, architects, engineers, and real estate investors.
Ana is a warm and caring person who always has the best interest of others at heart, be it her family, her clients, or any person in need. She can’t wait to help make your real estate dreams come true.
EXTRA SERVICES FREE OF CHARGE
In addition to the customary services offered by licensed REALTORS©, Ana offers additional services at no extra charge to her clients:
• for sellers:
- home staging consultation
- great-quality photographs
- floor plan drawing(s)
- virtual tours
- open houses
- wide exposure on the Internet
- and other strategies to help sellers close on their homes quickly and for top dollar
• for buyers:
- designer's expertise to envision the hidden potential of a house, looking beyond its current mess, bad condition, or poor room functionality.
- remodeling ideas to turn someone else's house into their dream home, even before making an offer!
- after making an offer, development of several sketches and more detailed advise on remodeling options, decor and finish materials.
Contact her today at 321-652-9321 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, you'll be glad you did!