Top 10 things you should do when buying or selling your home: #1 Call me.... I will handle the other 9……
Who Am I?
• Husband to Carol for since 1991. We met while both attending the University of Cincinnati and working at Barleycorn’s in Hyde Park.
• Father to two great kids (Although they have their moments)…. We enjoy watching the Reds, Bengals and Bearcats with and skiing together.
• Cincinnati Native. I grew up in Terrace Park, went to Mariemont High School and graduated from the University of Cincinnati. I prefer Skyline to Goldstar. Graeters mint chocolate chip is my favorite flavor, and yes, I walked across the Ohio River when it was frozen solid in 1977.
• Realtor. After more than 20 years in Medical Device Sales, I wanted to step back from the corporate world and use my years of experience in a new way. There is nothing that can be more exciting, satisfying but also terrifying than buying a home. I want to help others with this process as I had always appreciated the way our first Realtor helped us buy our first home in 1993.
Community Involvement and Personal Interests
• Volunteer and supporter of Save The Animals Foundation.
• Supporter of The Cincinnati Zoo, Kids Helping Kids, United Way and Dragonfly Foundation.
• I enjoy Golf, Skiing, attending local sporting events, spinning our vinyl albums and an occasional concert.
Background and Education
• Graduate of Mariemont High School and The University of Cincinnati.
• Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity Alumni
• Licensed Full-Time Real Estate Agent.
• National/Ohio Association of Realtors
• Cincinnati Board of Realtors.
• Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service