How can I help you achieve your dreams?
Louisville, KY resident since 1998
Lexington, KY resident 1991-1998
• Combined 25 years of account management, sales, and purchasing experience in the metals distribution and manufacturing industries from 1991-2016.
• Served 4+ years in the US Army from 1987-1991 as an Intelligence Analyst and German Linguist. Veteran of Desert Storm operations in 1990-1991. Held Top Secret SCI clearance.
• Served in the US Navy from 1981-1987 as an Electrician for 6 years attending various technical schools, maintaining and repairing onboard electrical systems. Served in supervisory and leadership positions for 4 years. Held Secret clearance.
• Employed in banking and credit union industries from 1978-1981 in teller, vault teller, and cashier postions.
• Graduate of Century Real Estate School January 2018
• Completed Kentucky State Real Estate Exam February 2018
• Licensed Kentucky Realtor March 2018
• Midway College-Organizational Management
• Defense Language Institute Monterey, CA-German Language & Culture
• Purdue University-Accounting