Real Estate Manager and Sales Leader
An accomplished individual experienced in developing and executing strategies that positively influence growth in real estate and land/construction environments. A proven leader in driving processes, controlling costs, and delivering well-crafted solutions to challenges faced in today’s market.
Serving the Greater Kannapolis and Charlotte Market and Surrounding Counties
29 years’ experience in Real Estate. Experienced in all aspects of Residential and Commercial Real Estate management and property transactions. I am fully versed and proficient with all aspects of Real Estate Owned property disposition and management.
Grew firm into industry leader. Acquired a small real estate firm and grew the company to seven offices, 250 agents, and 29 staff members with annual sales of $525M and $17M in revenue¸ operating budget of $4.6M+. Ranked in the top 5% in the industry.
Ranked #28 of all Coldwell Banker offices in the United States and Puerto Rico.
Ranked #2 in Western North Carolina.
Ranked among the top 500 Power Brokers in U.S. as reported by Real Trends Magazine - 2005-2007.
Among top 100 U.S. Brokers earning inclusion into Coldwell Banker Chairman’s Circle - 2001-2009.
Built multi-million-dollar Asset Company. Launched real estate Asset Company to develop and construct commercial properties. Developed 17 projects totaling $34M+ sq.ft. Total sq. ft of buildings constructed 244,000. Achieved a return on asset (ROA) of 13.8% and 8.8% respectively.
Developed Company with 665 total properties. Started a development and construction company to develop residential communities. Developed and built 15 communities, totaling $71M+ in value, 95 building, 111 lots, 407 units, and 147 homes. Successfully achieved an ROA of 8.8%
• Average closed per year since 2012 of $5.3 Million
• Hold N.C. and S.C. Real Estate licenses. BIC Eligible
• Recipient of Coldwell Banker International Silver Society & Diamond Society-Top 8% Agents Worldwide.
• Marketing and Specialty REO Services
• Provided leadership and direction for all aspects of Sales Operations, Residential and Commercial Business, Financial and Personnel matters within the Real Estate Company.
• Directed real estate negotiations and permitting.
• Reviewed and interpreted complex zoning ordinances and master plans.
• Launched and developed full service Coldwell Banker firm.
• Provided leadership for all aspects of sales operations, managers, residential and commercial.
• Identified and analyzed all acquisitions and facilitated five mergers and two new office startups.
• AB Technical College 1977-1978
• North Carolina Real Estate License (Broker) 1987-2017
• South Carolina Real Estate License (Broker) 2012-2017
• Member in Good Standing - NAR
• Member in Good Standing - CMLS
• Board of Directors for Junior Achievement,
• Board of Director for RBC Centura Western NC Region,
• Nominated Large Business Leader of the year Asheville Chamber of Commerce 2004.