Serving You Every Step of the Way
• Visit www.jeanettemeyerproperty.com
• Sold and closed $60 million+ in real estate transactions by working successfully in a fast-paced, changing environment, serving over 400 clients.
• Jeanette has been awarded the highest level of service achievement in the real estate industry, Quality Service Certified® Platinum. The award is in recognition of earning 100% client service satisfaction in 2016, as measured by Leading Research Corporation (LRC). Making this the fifth year Meyer has received Platinum status and twelfth consecutive year over all that Meyer has received QSC award status recognition. Quality Service Certified (QSC) is the only award in the real estate industry based on independently validated, measurable service results from past customers.
• Jeanette Meyer earns her Sellers an average of $3,280 more profit than the competition and sells their home 44% faster (MLS data April 2016).
• Inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame for her consistent year-after-year productivity. Less than 23% of RE/MAX Agents have earned this award.
"It is a privilege to work with you in the purchase and sale of personal homes and investment properties. Earning and retaining your business is m y top priority. I truly look forward to serving you every step of the way!"
Broker Associate, RE/MAX Alliance
Quality Service Certified® Broker, Gold/Platinum Award 2006-2017
ABR, Accredited Buyer’s Representative
CDPE, Certified Distressed Property Expert®
CRS, Council of Residential Specialist
GRI, Graduate Realtor® Institute
Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
Member of the Fort Collins Board of Realtors®
Member of the Colorado Association of Realtors®
Member of the National Association of Realtors®
MBA, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
AB, Political Science and English Literature
Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
Honors Student, Oxford University Oxford, England
WISH, PVH and MCR Foundation Member
Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity, Board of Directors
Junior League of Fort Collins
Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce
Coloradoan Editorial Board Member, 2013
Selection Committee Member, Coloradoan Leadership & Academic High School All-Stars, 2014