Excellence is Not an Accident
I've been a licensed Realtor since 1990; and I am still enjoying everything about this crazy career path that I chose and fallen in love with. I work full-time for my clients - this is not a part-time position.
What I can do for you:
* Educate you through the entire process.
* Listen to your needs to understand your real estate objectives.
* Assist you to understand all the paper- work entailed.
* Properly prepare forms, contracts, disclosures, which are required
* Provide comparable sales data to assure the appropriate price.
* Oversee the closing process.
* Negotiate and deal effectively on your behalf with the other
buyer/seller, other agent, and escrow/title officer.
* First Time Buyer Specialist Certified
* Consumer Protection: The Listing Agreement
* Consumer Protection: Disclosure Obligations
* Consumer Protection: Investment Property Analysis
* Fair Housing
* Risk Management
* Trust Fund Handling
Accomplished Bucket List:
* Sky Diving
* Scuba Diving
* Great White Shark Cage Diving
* Climbed Half Dome