The Realtor on YOUR side!
My passion for Oregon and human connection shows through in my daily work. I am very passionate about Real Estate, and strive to help others understand, appreciate, and enjoy the sometimes intimidating home buying and selling process. I truly enjoy connecting with people and assisting them in selling a home or making a home purchase. Helping buyers explore the market, going through the offer process, through closing, then handing over the keys are all components of a very rewarding experience. I also really enjoy working with sellers in pricing, preparing and presenting their home in the best light possible to get it sold quickly and for the most money.
I believe that homes are like people, in that each is unique with its own story to tell. Although there may be very similar homes, no homes are exactly alike, just like each and every client. I am here to help find a home with a story that fits yours.
I'm the Realtor on YOUR side!
• 2015 High Heels for High Hopes - March of Dimes - Runway Fundraising event - Participant
• 2015 Oregon Association of Realtors - Leadership Academy Graduate
• 2015 National Association of Realtors - Leadership 200/300 level Graduate
• 2015 National Association of Realtors - Leadership Summit attendee
• 2015 Springfield Board of Realtors President-Elect
• 2016 Springfield Board of Realtors President
When I’m not showing homes, making connection with my clients, or our meeting new people, I enjoy being outdoors; whether that means hiking, exploring, or capturing the magnificent views through my camera lens. The great outdoors is very expansive in Oregon, so I take advantage of the beautiful scenery that surrounds me as often as I can.
Another great piece of culture Oregon has to offer is our wine industry. It has helped put Oregon more on the map globally than ever before. Oregon wines have a world class reputation.
I love drinking it, learning about it, and introducing others to it.