A member of Diane Johnson’s prestigious Real Estate team at RE/MAX Gold, Rachael Bauer thrives in the refreshingly honest and experienced atmosphere Diane provides.
Clients who work with Rachael can expect top-tier service, including:
• A competitive edge and passion for helping others, softened by emotional sensitivity and a true desire to provide concierge service;
• Sharp attention to detail that includes a methodical and authentic approach to the home buying and selling process;
• The ability to create an atmosphere as stress-free as possible;
• To not only exceed but support client expectations and goals;
• Total support from both Diane, a highly decorated Broker, and RE/MAX, the #1 real estate company worldwide;
• Neighborhood and regional knowledge that can only come from being an Elk Grove and Sacramento native;
• New home buyers, move-up and down-sizing families, horse and country properties.
Always obsessed with Real Estate, Rachael brings a unique history to her Real Estate career:
• 2017: Member of the National, California and Sacramento Associations of Realtors;
• 2016-2017: National Trainer for Skyslope, a cloud-based Real Estate transaction management platform;
• 2012-2016: A chemistry teacher and soccer coach at Pleasant Grove High school;
• 2005-2009: UC Santa Barbara, BA in Biological Sciences, and captain of the women’s Division 1 UCSB soccer team
Her well-rounded experiences make Rachael a breath of fresh air in a fast-paced industry. Rachael still loves to play soccer, workout and spend time outdoors. She is a lover of all food, a connoisseur of great beer and likes to think of herself as a devoted/amateur wine taster. She is married to her husband Daniel, who works in the biotech industry and is also an Elk Grove native.