First Time Home Buyer, Farmhouse Seller, or Looking to Buy or Sell in Central Bucks Area?
What does my resume mean for you? Easy... As of 2017 my listings averaged a sales price of 97.5% of their listed price with only 28 days on market.
On sales where I represented the buyer...The appraised value to sales price ratio was 101.6%! That means, on average, the homes appraised higher than the buyers purchase price.
I'm easy to work with, trustworthy, and honest. I use the latest technology to communicate - texts, emails, and phone calls. If it's your first time buying a home, I give you a very detailed explanation of the process and what's needed from you, as well as access to experienced mortgage professionals who can provide detailed closing cost reports to help you prepare for your first home purchase.
• Over 17 Years Industry Experience
• Professional Marketing Expertise
• BS: Finance from Del Val College
• Specializing in Farmhouses Sales
• First Time Home Buyer Specialist
• Successful Short Sale Negotiator
• Experience working with Equestrian Properties
'Increasing results, not days on market' - Kim Bartells
I'm a lifelong resident of Bucks County who attended Palisades High School and Delaware Valley University.