Your Motivated Colorado Realtor
I am a Chinese-American who has been living in Colorado Springs for 19 years. I taught exercise physiology at the University level while in China. Upon my arrival in America, I have been employed at several jobs so I might experience different cultures and traditions. I like tasks that are challenging - which was why I gave up all the benefits of being a college teacher, and came to the U.S and started over again.
• I am a professional, licensed real estate agent. I provide exactly the same service to my clients as I would if I were buying or selling home for myself.
• I am a competitor. I was a professional table tennis player, having come in Third in my province.
• I am a people oriented person, have a lot of friends from who I have learned a great deal.
• I like cooking and exploring many different cuisines.
• I also have worked as an expanded-duty dental assistant, with over 17 years of experience.
I love the wide variety of weather here in Colorado Springs because it allows me to get out and enjoy what Mother Nature has to offer. I am very health conscious, taking good care of myself by running and working out in the gym on a regular basis.
I have enjoyed all of my jobs, and always give 100 percent. Allow me do my best for you.