Positive Realtor, Positive Results!
You need someone you can trust, and the RE/MAX brand has been trusted unequivocally for almost fifty years. Wendy Rasmussen is a full-time realtor who has dealt with residential real estate in one capacity or another for over twenty years. Wendy Rasmussen and RE/MAX are a winning combination!
What makes Wendy special?
* Extensively trained in negotiations and a skilled negotiator, Wendy believes that you can be a pleasant person and treat people with respect, and still win at negotiations;
* Wendy is more concerned with the quality of service she gives to each of her clients in facilitating the purchase or sale of their home, her focused attention to each client, and their level of satisfaction with her service, than she is with amassing large numbers of sales;
* Up-to-date and well-versed in the latest marketing techniques, including social media and hyper-local advertising;
* Extensively and effectively uses the massive resources available to her through RE/MAX for the benefit of her clients;
* B.B.A. in finance;
* Certified paralegal with emphasis in real estate;
* Actively licensed in both Colorado and Texas;
* Raised in a military family, she is certified as a Military Relocation Professional.
Wendy takes pride in shouldering all the stress and anxiety which may be involved in real estate transactions, thereby allowing her clients to have an enjoyable and worry-free experience during the sale or purchase of their homes.
Please contact Wendy for any of your real estate needs. She is very familiar with properties throughout Colorado Springs, Monument, and the Tri-Lakes area. Her specialties include the entire West Side of Colorado Springs, Northwest Colorado Springs (80919), Falcon Estates (80920), Tri-Lakes/Black Forest (80908), and Larkspur area (80118). Wendy welcomes relocation and referral business. Wendy is also a Premier Zillow Agent.
For recent sales, please refer to: https://www.realtor.com/realestateagents/wendy-rasmussen_colorado-springs_co_3455436_688089967.