I make it happen, YOU make it home
I have lived in Charlotte for 20+ years, my children attended both Mecklenburg Area Catholic Schools and Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools. Whether you are looking to sell or buy a home, I pride myself in my knowledge of the Charlotte and surrounding area markets. I am your resource on schools, neighborhoods, taxes, local vendors, new communities and builders, recreational activities and events in the area.
I am a full service full time broker licensed in both North Carolina and South Carolina. I love living in the Carolinas. We are close to both the mountains and the sandy Carolina beaches. With my experience and expertise in the real estate industry I will smoothly guide you through the home selling or buying process while at the same time watching for common pitfalls to protect you.
• Consistently a yearly award winner of the 5-star award for top real estate agents. (this is a client nominated award and is publish in Charlotte Magazine every December).
• Volunteer work: Junior Achievement, Mecklenburg Area Catholic Schools, Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools and Alexander Youth Network.
• Yearly donations to Saint Jude’s Children Hospital and Make a Wish Foundation.
• Married with 2 grown children
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of North Carolina Realtors Association
• Member of South Carolina Realtors Association
• Member of Charlotte Regional Realtors Association
Please feel free to search for homes on my website and call me if you need assistance or have any questions