Honesty. Integrity. Reliability. Local Expertise.
The process of buying and selling a home should be as enjoyable and stress free as possible; to make this happen, I work diligently to provide an exceptional level of service and dedication to my clients. Real estate transactions are often complex so I make it my mission to educate clients on the market and processes so they can make the best decisions for themselves and their families. My clients' goals and objectives are my highest priority. These guiding principles have ensured that a significant portion of my clientele are referred to me from satisfied past clients.
My success is also due to the fact that I love what I do. I am passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others. I consider it a privilege to serve a family in search of their dream home or to help a family sell a home so that they can move onto the next chapter of their lives.
• Are you buying a home? Whether you are searching for new construction or a re-sale home, I will guide you through the process and help you choose the right home and neighborhood for your family.
• Are you selling a home? I will evaluate your home, at no obligation, to help you realize what your property would be worth if you sold it today. Your goals and objectives for the successful sale of your home are my highest priority.
While passion and service play important roles in my success, knowledge is also key. As a lifelong Charlottean, I have firsthand knowledge of Charlotte and the surrounding areas. Having lived, worked and played here my entire life, I have witnessed my hometown grow from the small city of my childhood to one of the largest business centers in the world. What an adventure it has been! My extensive local expertise combined with my outstanding service and partnership with RE/MAX Metro provide my clients with a superior experience.
• Full-time top producing Realtor licensed in both North and South Carolina
• Member of the National Association of Realtors, the NC Association of Realtors and the Charlotte Regional Realtor Association
• Honored to be a Certified Military Residential Specialist so that I may best serve those who have served our country
• Bachelor's of Science degree from UNC Charlotte in 1992
When I am not serving others in the world of real estate, I enjoy spending time with my family: my husband Robbie and my twin daughters Haley and Jordan who are seniors at Weddington High School. We have three dogs and I also volunteer as a foster parent with the Humane Society of Union County (because our furry friends need homes too!)
If you are buying or selling a home, I would be honored to partner with you. Contact me directly at 704.661.4637 or email@example.com. I would love to hear from you!