Personalized Professional Service
Having a reputation for honesty and integrity along with placing clients’ needs, goals and objectives at the forefront of every transaction! Peter provides the skills of listening, communication, negotiation and marketing skills to each client.
For the last 16 years, Peter has completed business and property transactions totaling over $400+Million. Peter has the in-depth knowledge of the residential neighborhoods, many golf communities and waterfront properties in the Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Estero and Bonita Springs area. Since 2010, Peter has traversed every canal off the Caloosahatchee River both the east and the west side of the river, from the W.P. Franklin Lock and Dam to Sanibel Island and Fort Myers Beach to get a view from the front and the back of many waterfront properties. This knowledge and experience provides a unique perspective to be shared with each novice or skilled boater or homeowner.
The combination of in-depth knowledge of the geography of the Lee county area’s neighborhoods and real estate market coupled with expert negotiation skills, Peter will assist you to fulfill your real estate needs!
Peter has earned the following educational and real estate credentials:
* Cleveland State University, Bachelors in Chemical Engineering,
* Member of American Institute of Chemical Engineers
* DePaul University, (MBA) Master in Business Administration
* Registered Business Broker, State of Illinois
* Real Estate Agent at RE/MAX Team Realty
* Member of Cape Coral Board of Realtors
* Member of Florida Association of Realtors
* Member of National Association of Realtors
* Member of Fort Myers Power Squadron
* President of Harbourside Home Owners Association