YOUR LOCAL REAL ESTATE EXPERT
A resident of the Lighthouse Point/Boca Raton area for more than 36 years, and prior Owner, Pres., and CEO of The Cove Restaurant & Marina in Deerfield Beach, Susan has extensive knowledge of the Real Estate marketplace.
Susan’s over 42 years of Hospitality and Business experience, is a plus when working with buyers and sellers making their experience a positive one.
Originally from Plymouth, Ma, and a Graduate of the Univ. of N. Colorado, Susan has spent much of her leisure time in the Abacos, Bahamas. She enjoys the boating, fishing, golfing and vacations to the North Carolina and Colorado mountains.
Accomplishments and Community Participation
Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors Association
Florida Realtors Association
National Association of Realtors
• “100 Outstanding Women of Broward County” Honoree awarded May 2010 by the Boy’s and Girl’s Clubs of Broward County and the Susan B. Anthony Recovery Center.
• “Community Champion” awarded by Broad and Cassel for three decades of “Business Success and Community Goodwill”
• Awarded “Woman of the Year” by the Broward Sheriff’s Office and the Univ. of Miami for support of the Canes on Patrol”
• Awarded the “Deerfield Beach Mayoral Proclamation” for “Community Generosity”
• Member of the Board of Directors for the BGCBC
• One of the “Pioneers” involved with the successful “Dunn’s Run” along with Jim Dunn and Polly Wilkie.