I came into real estate focused more on how I work than where I work and have as a result worked with wonderful clients throughout WNY. Whether buying and selling your first home or your third, you need someone looking out for you with a strategy tailored to your goals. In today’s market of multiple offers, HGTV and free information online, it’s that much more important to have a Realtor on your side apprised of the latest trends in the industry.
SIX THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. As a full-time Realtor, my knowledge of the market, progressive approach and cutting-edge thinking will help you succeed in a competitive environment.
2. I grew up in Western New York. Following my college years and 7 more in New York City, I am proud to once again call Buffalo home.
3. We’ll most likely end up talking about more than houses, but you'll also find I’ll be able to identify the right home for you.
4. My ability to advise on current market trends, pricing, staging and marketing your home for sale applies a higher standard to your sale. My expertise will also help you with negotiations, escrows, fees and other aspects of the home selling process.
5. I send out monthly information via e-newsletters, video and social media. It’s how I like to keep in touch, but I’m also available via phone, email or text.
6. I believe in supporting our local community and a portion of every commission is donated toward this effort.