Kris Maroney, REALTOR
RE/MAX Associates
Agent Photo
Kris Maroney, REALTOR RE/MAX Associates
3302 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803
License #: RS307063, RS0021125
Call Kris When You're Ready To List!

Kris is a licensed REALTOR in Pennsylvania and Delaware and serves the Tri-County Areas of Chester and Delaware counties in PA and New Castle County DE; Providing Quality Real Estate Services. Whether you're Moving Across Town, or Across the Country, You Can Rely on the Integrity and Experience that Kris provides! A Multi-Million Dollar Producer, Kris has been inducted into the RE/MAX International Executive and 100% Clubs! If you are looking for an agent that is in the Top 7% of real estate agents in the Philly Region, then call Kris. She is a multi-year winner of the prestigious Five Star Real Estate Agent Professional Award as seen in Philadelphia Magazine® 2011-2018. Buyer demand is increasing as the inventory of homes available for sale remains low. If you are thinking about listing your home for sale this year, let's meet up so I can help you take advantage of current market conditions!

Attention Buyers and Sellers: When you work with me, you can absolutely count on my dedicated, loyal work ethic, attention to detail and determination to get the job done right. Please call or text me to set up a free, no-obligation consultation. Give me just 10% of your trust and I will earn the other 90%, GUARANTEED!

Please, Call KRIS, When You Are Ready To List!! 610-587-5486/CELL.

Main office 302-477-3900. EMAIL kristinemaroney@gmail.com

Read More

Certifications

  • 5STAR- Five Star Professional
  • CNE- Certified Negotiation Expert
  • MILRES- Military Res Specialist
  • Real Estate Negotiations Expert
  • SRS- Seller Representative Specialist

Skills

Languages:
ENGL
Specialties:
BB, FIRST, INV, LUX, MIL, NEW, RELO, RENT, SC, SS

Experience At Your Fingertips