Details DO Make the Difference!
A few CLIENT TESTIMONIALS:
…Deborah is not only very professional and knowledgeable, she is personable and patient. She's sweet with her clients, but tough in negotiations on your behalf. I cannot say enough to support Deb Danko. She's the best.
…Deb was fantastic! No question was too tiny or silly. She has wonderful communication skills and is very detail oriented. Every "i" was dotted and every "t" was crossed, nothing was missed. We have the perfect house!
… Deborah is a stickler for details and we feel confident that she always has us covered. Two tough transactions, but she tried to keep us calm. Don't know how she stays sane, but I would not list with anyone else.
…Deb is extremely ethical and very knowledgeable, which gives you a great deal of confidence in stressful situations. I highly recommend her and would use her again in a heartbeat!
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT ME:
“Details do make the difference” is not just my tag line…it’s how I work– and how I work for YOU. Buying and selling real estate involves complex transactions, strategic marketing, skillful negotiating, contract management and you will need a full-time professional who makes the time to work effectively on your behalf.
My corporate, project management and consulting experience has provided me with the skills, discipline, and work ethic to navigate you through the real estate “obstacle course”.
Internet Savvy…The most significant changes in real estate are innovations made possible by the Internet and smart phone technology. Over 90% of all buyers now shop for a home online before ever contacting a real estate professional. As a tech savvy REALTOR, I am experienced at marketing homes online using a variety of technology solutions and services.
Full-Time REALTOR…It might not bother you that your barber or pet-sitter works part-time. But you’d probably think twice about a part-time CPA or dentist. Keeping up with and refining one’s skills in this demanding field is a full-time endeavor. Don’t settle for anything less than a full-time real estate professional—there is too much at stake.
* Voted Five Star Real Estate Professional 2012 – 2018 and “Most Trusted Agent”, two years running (prior broker). Multi-year consecutive award winner, ranking in the top 15% of agents nationwide.
* Middle Tennessee resident (with Midwest roots) specializing in luxury estates, residential homes & land.
* Member of the Williamson County Association of Realtors
* MBA, JD, and GRI (Graduate, REALTOR Institute)
As a full-time, professional Real Estate Consultant, I make the following commitment to my clients…
1) To serve each client with an uncompromising standard of professionalism, integrity and honesty.
2) Each transaction will be managed ethically with YOUR best interest in mind.
3) To provide the finest representation, negotiating the best possible price and terms.
Call me today! I look forward to helping you make your next move! -- Deborah
Deborah Danko, REALTOR, GRI
Re/Max Fine Homes
TN License # 349682