Making The Most of Your Real Estate Experience
How your agent works is just as important as where they focus their business. We are excited to have worked with wonderful clients throughout all of WNY. Whether buying or selling your first home or your third, you need someone looking out for you with a strategy tailored to your goals. In today’s market of multiple offers, HGTV and free information online, it’s that much more important to have someone on your side knowledgable on the latest trends in the industry.
SIX THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
1. As full-time Realtors, our knowledge of the market, progressive approach and cutting-edge thinking help you succeed in a competitive environment.
2. Real estate deal are often packed with legal, financial and emotional challenges. We are here to help you throughout the entire process, whether coaching, advising or listening is what's needed at the time.
3. We’ll most likely end up talking with you about more than houses, but you'll also find the more we learn the more accurately we identify the right home for you.
4. Our ability to advise on current market trends, pricing, staging and marketing your home applies a higher standard to your sale. Our expertise can also aid with negotiations, escrows, fees and other aspects of the home selling process.
5. We send out monthly information via email, video, social media & text. It’s how we like to keep in touch, but we're also available via the more traditional methods.
6. We strongly believe in supporting our local community by serving on local boards, shopping local, and donating a portion of every sale toward this effort.
Whenever possible, we try to shop local. With a wide variety of incredible businesses & community-minded individuals throughout WNY, our options are limitless. In fact, many of these people and businesses have graciously shared their stories & thoughts on this website. For every home sold, a portion of that sale is donated to the Children's Miracle Network which locally supports Oishei Children's Hospital of Buffalo.