Owner, AOR Remodeling & Management Inc. February 1999 – Present
• Conducted economic and industry-specific research to support strategic planning and decision-making to value properties with capitalization of up to $85 million.
• Analyzed market trends and investment opportunities to evaluate and define specific alternatives for capital sourcing.
• Created a statistical property analysis on marketing strategies and investment opportunities for current investors in southern California, Nevada, and Arizona.
• Responsible for developing and building a workable relationship with current managers, tenants, and vendors.
Instructor, Apartment Association of Southern Cities. September 2001- December 2019
• In charge of planning a hands on maintenance course with industry fixtures and tools.
• Instructed information to students in CAM1 & CAM2 courses about the importance of aggressive maintenance technique in order to maintain low turnover ratios.
• Presented information on responsibility of a property owner and safety tips how to maintain a safe income property.
Owner, Co:Op Athletics. March 2008- January 2020
• Responsible for providing support to the Coaching staff, Programming, Gym relations.
• Responsible for coaching, providing communication with members and coaching staff, practicing customer relations.