Team Leader/Associate |
535 SW 2nd St.
Corvallis, OR 97333
ABR, PSA, SRES
Experienced, caring REALTOR® calmly providing professional guidance with respect, integrity & patience, never compromising my client’s real estate goals & interests.
You can expect:
• Exceptional communication
• Thorough guidance & research with an eye for detail & risk management regarding both contracts & property
• Tenacious negotiation
All will be delivered with good humor, creativity, compassion & fairness to provide peace of mind, clarity, stability & security to your real estate experience.
All property & real estate transactions are unique. Practices, procedures & requirements for a real estate professional change continually & irregularly: laws, zoning, permitting, repairs, timelines, contracts, etc. An educated, up-to-date, competent broker is a tremendous asset. You can expect me communicate clearly & to stay in touch, before, during and long after any transaction.
My husband Steve & I have lived and worked in Corvallis for 30+ years; raising 3 children who are or have attended local Oregon colleges, & continue to live in Oregon. Recreationally, you might find me singing, reading, quilling, sewing, playing piano, or at a concert or to the theater – I LOVE to go to plays, especially musicals!
Education, Awards & Membership & Volunteerism
• University of Washington
• Clark College
• Olympic College in Washington State
Membership & Volunteerism
• Phi Beta Kappa, member
• Power of 100 People Who Care Corvallis, founding member
• Jubilate! The Womens’ Choir of Corvallis, member
• Corvallis Chamber of Commerce, member
• Zonta International, member
• Vineyard Mountain Special Road District, Commissioner, Secretary, since 1997
You may also know me from past activity and volunteerism with Leadership Corvallis, various choirs, Oak Creek Youth Correctional Facility, AYSO soccer, 509J - Corvallis public schools, Corvallis Montessori School, or the Corvallis-Philomath chapter of AFS Intercultural Programs.