Jennifer A Ferris
Team Member/Associate |
License# #VA: 0225234443
RE/MAX Distinctive Real Estate
1307 Dolley Madison Blvd
McLean, VA 22101
Working with the dynamic Chambers Theory Team at RE/MAX Distinctive is an excellent decision!
Our team represents an impressive real estate legacy, as well as an innovative future in real estate. Getting their start in a local, third generation family real estate business gives them an understanding of the subtleties of the real estate market in Northern Virginia that is unparalleled in many other firms. Jen Ferris has a deep appreciation for service; is married to a 17-year veteran of the Canadian Armed Forces and has moved 9 times throughout those 17 years. Alongside her professionalism and dedication, she brings with her a deep understanding of how best to help you through every step of this process, however hands-on or hands-off you prefer to be.
Jennifer got her start in the real estate business operating rental properties for military families in 2010. A military spouse herself, she and her husband own several properties across Canada that she has independently managed while raising their four children. Jen’s experience as part of a military family gives her an understanding of the importance of finding the right home for families, which fuels the exceptional support and service she provides to her clients.
Together, the Chambers Theory team have been working with Foreign Service Officers and Military families as well as real estate investors ready for the "next level" of understanding real estate as an investment and together they have amassed an impressive record:
* More than $100 Million in Career Real Estate Transaction Volume
* More than $1 Billion in career assets managed.
* Develop financial models to evaluate investment returns on existing portfolio proposed client investments. * Over 1000 individual real estate transactions.
* Washingtonian’s 2018 Best Realtors and Top Producers
* Specialties: Residential Sales, Real Estate Investment Analysis, Residential Leasing and Property Management. FSOs, Embassy staff and military personnel.