Once known as The Fiske House. This 1795 Restored Classic Colonial was once owned by Paran Stevens, the benefactor and namesake of Stevens High School. Has a modern Kitchen , custom paneled dining room, (4) fireplaces, a round library with built in shelves and hardwood floors. Even though it has had many modern upgrades ( heating electric and plumbing systems) It has still kept its historical charm, with many of it original features in tack. The Carriage house and livestock stalls have been made into an apartment with two large bedrooms, a large modern kitchen and two full baths.(note; The tax card does not show this extra square footage.) Being near the Town Square it is zoned for possible commercial uses. Interior photos are supplied by tenants and may not reflect the current state of the interior.
Listing By Real Property Options – Eric Schultz
Data Last Updated 12:13am - 03/09/2021
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved. School data source: RE/MAX, LLC Mortgage calculator source: RE/MAX, LLC Demographic source: RE/MAX, LLC Transportation source: RE/MAX, LLC Property history source: RE/MAX, LLC