Elevate Your Career
RE/MAX, LLC is one of the most recognized real estate brands around the world, and Motto Franchising, LLC is the first and only national mortgage brokerage franchisor in the United States. Every employee at RE/MAX and Motto has played an important role in the story of our success.
When searching for new employees, we look for bright, forward-thinking individuals who want to help entrepreneurs build their businesses. To continue attracting top talent, we offer excellent benefits, educational assistance, creative training programs, competitive compensation and a first-class environment that recognizes and rewards initiative.
What we do at HQ
RE/MAX is a business that builds businesses! Not only do we sell RE/MAX and Motto Mortgage franchises, we also service those franchise owners through business consulting, marketing, training and technology across the globe. Everything we do is focused on helping our franchisees grow and become more profitable.
Additionally, together with booj, our award-winning, Colorado-based technology company, RE/MAX delivers customizable, high-tech solutions to our worldwide real estate network.
Our Mission and Values
Our mission at RE/MAX is to be the worldwide leader in real estate, achieving our goals by helping others achieve theirs.
The mission at Motto Franchising is to provide a new valuable business opportunity to franchise owners, loan originators and shareholders.
To achieve both, we hire individuals who reflect our core value system found in M.O.R.E.
Deliver to the Max
You stay hungry and are never satisfied, pushing yourself to maximum heights.
You bring maximum energy and enthusiasm to everything you do, moving the ball forward as far as you can.
You actively learn, listen, improve and evolve.
Your growth never stops.
You put customers first, obsessing on their needs and exceeding their expectations.
You know the company is built on relationships, and you’re serious about maintaining them.
You think big, delivering a service that is far beyond the norm.
Do the Right Thing
You act with integrity, honesty and transparency, every day.
You hold yourself to a higher standard in performance, ethics, accountability and decision quality.
You own your actions and outcomes, taking smart risks with confidence and decisiveness while keeping an enterprise perspective.
Together Everybody Wins
You collaborate and communicate, contributing to an environment in which everybody wins.
You lead by example, helping others develop their talents and reach their goals.
You show gratitude and respect.
Everybody’s voice matters. You strive to use resources efficiently, for everybody’s greater good.
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) retirement plans with 25% company match
- Health savings account with a company contribution
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care and transportation)
- Company-paid maternity, adoption, foster and parental leave
- Educational assistance
- Student Loan Support Services
- Paid employee assistance program
- Seven paid holidays, plus five additional “MORE Holidays” (more than your average company)
- MORE Time Away Program gives employees flexibility around time off needs and lets employees take time off as they need it, rather than waiting for accruals
- ClassPass discount and monthly subsidy
- On-site gym
- Free covered parking (no hail damage)
- Casual attire
- Micro-market with company-subsidized snacks and meals
- Foosball/ping-pong/pool tables
- On-site dry cleaning and shoeshine service
- Panoramic mountain views from our floor-to-ceiling windows
- Treadmill desk areas
- Free fountain soda and Bevi flavored water
- Wellness rooms with couches and bean bags for relaxation and collaboration
- “Ecosponsible” building with car chargers, bike racks, on-floor recycling and much more
- Annual employee picnic
- Annual holiday party
- Annual round of golf for employees and three guests at the private Sanctuary golf course
- Toastmasters club
- Volunteer opportunities for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and the Motto Mortgage Mission Against Hunger
- Bring Your Child to Work Day
- Children’s Trick-or-Treat Day
- Bring Your Dog to Work Day
- Themed attire days, including Halloween and Denver Broncos
- Fun team-building outings such as Colorado Rockies games, TopGolf and bowling