This July, RE/MAX is auctioning off this charming 1 Bed, 1 Bath tiny home and donating all the proceeds to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Register for our tiny home auction above, or you can also help the tiny tots by simply making a donation instead. The home may be tiny, but our hearts are mighty.
Actual bidding opens 7/26 and closes 7/28.
Built by the students at Henry Ford College, our tiny home features include:
- Lofted bedroom
- Combination washer-dryer
- Stove top range
- Classic gabled roof
- Built on a fully mobile trailer
- And much more
Want to learn more about the project? Check out the posts below
When you're selling a tiny home, you need your best and brightest...also tiniest. Watch our Tiny RE/MAX Agents get to work.
Learn More About Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, and some of the tiny tots we're helping with our project.
1. Learn more about the benefits of a Tiny Home lifestyle.
2. Saving for a walk down the aisle? Here are a few budget tips for a tiny wedding to go along with your tiny home.
3. Tips for downsizing to fit you into a new smaller space.
4. Find your next Tiny Home community with this list of 3 Tiny Home-Friendly Cities
5. There are quite a few perks of living in a Tiny Home. Take a look at the full list of perks here.
6. There are lot of different aspects unique to a tiny home. Here are 3 ways to enjoy a tiny home as your primary residence.
7. Tiny home dwellers can still have a fantastic garden and landscaping! Don't feel limited; check out these gardening tips for tiny homes!
8. Do you have a furry friend living with you in your tiny home? TripswithPets have a few recommendations how to maximize their enjoyment in the small space.
9. It's getting warm out there! Check out these tips for keeping your tiny home cool during the height of summer.