Price
$ 789,900

1655 Lakeside, Park City, UT 84060  
  • 3 beds
  • 3 baths
  • 2,196 sqft

1655 Lakeside, Park City, UT 84060  

Property is being sold fully furnished. Includes established VRBO listing with annual revenue of about 30,000. The property is located directly in front of the pool / hot tub / sauna complex, which is very important to the VRBO guests. Pool is open and warm during the ski season. Current bookings have paid a deposit of 25%. BUYER will receive the remaining 75%. Remodeled with granite countertops throughout and a raised ceiling in the kitchen. Sleeps 8 in four rooms.

Read More
Listing Type
Condo/Townhome
Listing ID
11604617
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
House Size
2,196
Listing Status
Active
Year Built
1982
County
Summit
Full Bath
2
Subdivision
Lakeside
County School District
Park City
Taxes
5512.0
TaxYear
2015
Listing courtesy of Integra Realty
Price History
Get price alerts on price change
Date Event Change Price
10/22/2016 Price change $-5,000 (-0.6%) $789,900
Houses for Sale Nearby
    Listing Information Provided By:
    RE/MAX MASTERS
    7070 S 2300 E #110 Salt Lake City, UT 84121 | Phone: (801) 453-1166
    License #: 5457850-PB00
    EACH OFFICE INDEPENDENTLY OWNED AND OPERATED.