Price
$ 195,900

160 Stark Street, Gilford, NH 03249  
  • 3 beds
  • 2 baths
  • 1,752 sqft

160 Stark Street, Gilford, NH 03249  

This great house has {1,750 + sq. ft.} of living space and is on {2.9 acres of land} in Gilford with Gilford Beach rights. This is a great opportunity for the right buyer. The rooms are all big rooms including the bedrooms. The first floor has that open concept feel and has lots of natural day light giving the occupants a sense of well-being. The lot is 170’ wide at the road, 630 feet deep & 208’ wide on the back line. The home is set on the front of the lot with approximately 35% open lawn on front and back yards, the rest of the land is approx. 65% wooded. The kids and the pets will love it. This is a rural setting and some neighbors have farm like set ups. There is a 1970 mobile home on site that has been rented off and on over the years for cash flow. It is in need of a rehab but worth the effort or use it for storage. Most lenders do not like to see a mobile home as part of the package so check with your lender before viewing. The seller has requested all showings have a pre-approval/qualification letter that allows the mobile home as part of the loan. This property is priced to allow for the removal or rehab of the mobile home. The selling price is below accessed value and is firm.

Read More
Listing Type
Single Family
Listing ID
4636288
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
2
House Size
1,752
Listing Status
Active
Year Built
1920
County
Belknap
Full Bath
1
Floors
1.5
Garage
2.0
Rooms
6.0
County School District
Gilford Sch District SAU #73
TaxYear
2016
Houses for Sale Nearby
    Listing Information Provided By:
    RE/MAX BAYSIDE
    208 Daniel Webster Hwy Meredith, NH 03253 | Phone: (603) 279-0079
    EACH OFFICE INDEPENDENTLY OWNED AND OPERATED.