• Pennsylvania State University; B.A. Arts and Architecture with a minor in Psychology.
• Drexel Behavioral Healthcare Education.
• PCB Dual Diagnosis certification.
• Wernersville State Hospital-Volunteer Resources Coordinator
• Royer’s Flower Shop-Floral Arranger
• Knoll’s Dental Prosthetics technician -Ceramicist
• Pomeroy’s Department Store-Visual Merchandising
• U.S. Postal Service-Carrier
Interests and Community Involvement
• Heritage Antique Center - Vendor of Antiques and Collectibles
• NAMI – BOD, Secretary, Family-2-Family Instructor
• member LJ’s Fitness
• Gardening and flower arranging
• Silver and bead jewelry making
• Past Boating enthusiast
• Wernersville State Hospital Co-Occurring Disorder volunteer
• Board of Director member, instructor (Family-2-Family) and Secretary for National Alliance on Mental Illness supporter of the Greater Reading Mental Health Alliance
• member of the Heidelberg Heritage Society
• American Cancer Society
• St. Vincent de Paul Society of St. Francis de Sales Church, Robesonia, PA,
• Animal Rescue League-Dog Walker
• member of the Reading Chamber of Commerce Women 2 Women
• past Berks County PIAA Track and Field Official.
I own and restored a 1908 schoolhouse leaving me with a firsthand experience of remodeling and functional solutions. I have vision and creativity for interior and exterior design. I will make sure we get the right match for your lifestyle and budget.
Having helped others within the Mental Health field and along with the support of RE/MAX of Reading, I look forward to implementing my great listening, communication and problem-solving skills to manage any of your fears or worries during your real estate experience.