The Hardest Working Agent!!
Al Tashjian has been a Top Producer in real estate sales for years. His 38 years of experience, knowledge, attention to detail, extreme sensitivity and care for his clients, along with his highly successful marketing techniques have placed him in the top 1% of Realtor in the Bay Area.
Over the years, Al has won the respect of his peers and clients. His consistent high achievements clearly confirm his attitude from his many repeat and referral clients.
For the service of a busy, creative agent who always follows through in listing or selling, call on Al, and experience the refreshing difference!
• Show you homes that meet your needs, often before the homes reach the market!
• Educate you on neighborhood conditions, schools, churches and trends.
• Assist you in Assessing the conditions of the property.
• Help you to determine the appropriate offer price for the property.
• Provide Financial guidance. Introduce you to Mortgage Brokers to pre-qualify you for a loan.
• Offer you my professional, creative negotiating skills in presenting your offer.
The following experience allows me to offer you the best service possible…
• Sold over 900 homes.
• The #1 Agent for Walnut Creek Office from 1990 to the Present!
• Teaching & Counseling background. (M.A & B.S.)
• Work very well with all ethnic groups.
• November 19, 1996 Guest Realtor on Channel 4 Evening News as an Expert on Housing in Contra Costa County.
• 38 years experience in real estate.
Al is low key, yet very Pro-Active!